Off The Wall



The small textile items on my 'working wall' of several weeks ago are finally being put to good use. They began as larger projects that didn't work, were cut up, put in a box, and travelled with me to Norway. I've now begun to attach them to archival art paper and will eventually mount and frame them.

It's lovely to see them as small textile 'sketches' in their own right, and interesting that they work quite well this way when they really didn't work when they were larger.

I'm happy that they've found their way and I'm thinking that they've sparked the impetus for me to begin to sell on-line.

Sometimes good things come in smaller packages.

Comments

  1. I am so happy and excited to hear that You will start to sell some of your beautiful work on-line!!!: )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts