Inner Dialog





I've been a person of few words, lately. I have, however, been in an active inner dialog with my senses since I've been in Norway, now for about a month. There is music in the ever changing light here and poetry in the images it both reveals and conceals in the landscape. I've felt humbled to be a part of this. Winter in the North of Norway is very special and it's felt necessary to simply be here without explaining how it all feels.

My work is now beginning to take part in this ongoing conversation and I've been enjoying the very interesting journey I am being taken on as my materials choose to express themselves.

Curiosity and wonder continue to be precious gifts.


Comments

  1. thank you for sharing these explorations of the spirit of place in the far north

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting, Mo. Always lovely to have people 'along in spirit' on the journey.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts