All Dressed Up and Not Sure Where to Go


Travel has once again taken me away from my work, so today I am re-acquainting myself with my studio. I find that when I put things away and move things around I clear the way in both my physical space as well as my creative space.

As is often the case, I'm not sure what's next. And I'm not quite ready to dive fully in to a new project....I have to ease in, test the waters, feel comfortable in the discomfort of not knowing what I'm doing.

Thank goodness for the pieces of driftwood I collected on my recent journey. Picked from my favorite beach on Martha's Vineyard I brought a little bit of 'home' back with me to guide me forward.

All they needed to urge me creatively forward were a few cuttings of silk they happened to be resting near.

I feel better already.

Comments

  1. I just discovered your blog.

    What an interesting combination the silk with the driftwood.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts